baby or gas?

last night I was feeling what i think is my baby kicking, it was in my uterus so i layed my hand across my stomach under my bellybutton and when i felt it i could feel it with my hand to..it felt like something came up and poked my hand
was this the baby or do u think it was gas?

im 19.5 weeks by the way

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• IT WAS THE BABY!!!!!! lol isnt that the best feeling in the world? lol i miss it.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 1:42 PM on May. 6, 2009

• it was probably baby
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 1:42 PM on May. 6, 2009

• You are far enough along that it was probably your baby. Gas does resemble the feeling of the baby but since you were laying down and felt it with your hand it was more than likely the baby, enjoy it because you will miss it. You can actually start feeling the baby move around 15 weeks however first time moms dont usually reconise it. You become more aware with every pregnacy.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 1:47 PM on May. 6, 2009