Do you have problems getting child support

I think all the states need to fix the system how about you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I literally laughed out loud when I read this question! I was married for 14 yrs with 3 kids. We got divorced and within a year he had quit his job and started working under the table so he didn't have to pay support. I know where he is, who he is working for and still they tell me there is nothing they can do. I think the Child Support Enforcement Agency is a huge joke and a wast of time and money. They sent me a letter telling me since they cannot locate him in the past 3 yrs they are closing his case. His tab will still run, but they won't waste time looking for him anymore...like they ever did in the first place. I think children of dead beat parents should get social security.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:08 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Yes but there's such a huge backlog that it will never be right.. I'm just thankful I get it from time to time..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:44 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I got a letter yesterday that they threw out my case for contempt on my kids father he has not paid in 2 years and they finally got a court date and he goes in and paid $70 not even his monthly order and she dropped the case against him I am so mad I dont understand the system they took his licence but he dont care its just sad to me

Anonymous

• No, my childs father gives me child support and were married and live together and I get $450 a month just for her and he set it up so if something happens he is never behind. I guess I am lucky
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:49 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I get some from time to time from my ex. Nothing like I'm supposed to get though. He keeps on quitting his job so he doesn't have to pay it. I'm just glad when I do get it.

crazymama360

Answer by crazymama360 at 1:56 PM on May. 6, 2009