Tasteful bachelorette party ideas...

I am trying to come up with bachelorette party ideas that are tasteful but still cater to the theme. We will be eating out and then going back to my sisters house and I really need ideas as what to do for that portion of the night.

Also, are there any games ( board or party) that are 'adult' without being too adult ?

Thanks!

hannahwill

Asked by hannahwill at 1:44 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well that depends on what you consider too adult. Will there be young girls there?
    We played a game where each woman was given a peeled banana and a plastic knife. We had 3 minutes to carve the banana into a penis, the best won. We laughed til we cried.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:56 PM on May. 6, 2009

• IDK..I always thought if you didnt want the raunchy type party then you just have a bridal shower. I though the purpose of the bachelorette party was to get a little wild. (I didnt have one).
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 2:30 PM on May. 6, 2009