Why am i showing this quick so much?

I am 4 months now and getting big really quick. How big should i be at this point?

xxTiffanGaryxx

Asked by xxTiffanGaryxx at 1:45 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Depends on how big you are weight wise, how much you have gained, your body frame, if you have a large torso, how big the baby is, how much the baby is gaining. If your a smaller girl you will show earlier.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:47 PM on May. 6, 2009

• everyone grows differently but its totally ok to be showing by now
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 1:46 PM on May. 6, 2009

• brailynsmama08: Thats not neccesarily true ive always been SMALL and I started barely showing at 4 months
    Anonymous

• 4 months you should have a small bump, especially with your first child. with your second or past you may be bigger. if you've got a belly bigger than a bump, you may have a big baby. i had a big belly at 4 months, heck i was even showing at 2 months, which is rare, but my ds ended up being 10lbs 5oz 22inch.
    Anonymous

• You usually show quicker with the more pregnacys you have. I am a short lady and I tend to show very quickly with my first i was about 21 weeks before i had a large bump but i already had a bump with my second at 6 weeks. I was three months along with my third so it will just depend on how high the baby is and your body dont be alarmed.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 1:54 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I'm 5'1" tall and due to having a short waste I show very early. With my first I was HUGE by 4 mos. Everyone kept asking if I was having twins. Got frustrating! My friend was skin and bones but about 2" taller then me and she was flat as a board at 5 mos. pregnant. She didn't even get a small bump until she was 7-8 mos. along. If you have a shorter torso you're likely to show earliwer due to lack of space for the baby.
    autumnsmommy02

Answer by autumnsmommy02 at 2:12 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Girl, I belong to a group of mommies due in October, and I have seen a few pictures where the women are bigger than I was at 9 months with my son! It's totally normal for you to be really showing. Enjoy it!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 6:31 PM on May. 6, 2009