what do you do to set the mood for your husband?

I want to try something new.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• http://www.sexinfo101.com/

here are some ideas lol

Anonymous

• Ahead of time I will let him know that I want him. It seems to build up his ego and get him feeling appreciated and excited. Then of course there are times he is so tired there is no getting him excited like that and I just undo his pants go down on him then have my way with him, and he seems to be enjoying himself and feeling very much appreciated about 2 minutes into it.

But a massage works. And candles are nice too, not just women appreciate the sexy candle light. Last night I hopped into some cute lingerie, then I came up behind him and started giving him a massage. A lot of it depends on your man and what his style is. Does he like to be surprised and spur of the moment. Or is he slower going and likes for the mood to be set?
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 2:28 AM on May. 7, 2009