Could I be pregnant?

Man, I know this is one of those questions that everyone is going to say "GET A PREGNANCY TEST!" But I am going to ask this anyways. I have been taking Errin bithcontrol pills for quite some time now. Almost 6 months. I have been taking it on time everyday. But Ive been getting sick to my stomach latley and have been having bad headaches.. I had my daughter about 5 months ago, I had a c-section. Well for a few weeks to a month I have been having weird sensations in my stomach. Kind of like kicking, sort of. But Ive been taking pregnancy tests out the wahzoo, and they have all come back negative. Do you think the birthcontrol pill could be making the tests come back negative? I didnt think so, but I decided to stop taking the pill ( and make my hubby extremely frustrated) for a week, and then retest in a week. I know your all probably going to say go to the DRS, and I have an appt for next month anyways (6 month check up)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Health

• I doubt you're pregnant. The birth control pills could be making you feel like you did when you were pregnant, and the sensation in your stomach is probably gas.
    Anonymous

• Continued from top...What do you girls think this could be? Could I really be pregnant?? Im breastfeeding too! Whats the chance that im preggers again, when I have been exclusively breastfeeding, and taking BC pills?
    Anonymous

• You could be or it could be the pills. A blood test will tell you and if your having a period still then it could be gas bubbles or your period starting sooner than you thought.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:52 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I havent had my period since I started the pills. I love babies, but I hope im not preggers. Ihave one lil baby and Im still in college.
    Anonymous