Should I tell my husband...

That I kissed another guy last night? It was only once, even though there was flirting going on as well the entire night. It was a mistake and I admit that I was wrong, but I just don't know if I should tell him or keep my mouth shut..Help me out ladies..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh HELL NO. It would serve no purpose. Just don't do it again

Answer by admckenzie at 2:03 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Keep your mouth shut and your lips only to your hubby
    Anonymous

• Depends on if you find honesty important in your marriage. I told my husband when it happened to me 8 years ago. I think he has the right to know because a kiss could lead to more.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:03 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Never mind about telling him, you should really do some deep soul searching to figure out why you even did that.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:05 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Well, I was tempted to take it further but let the other guy know today that I just couldn't go through with it. The guilt from that one kiss last night was eating at me..
    Anonymous

• hmmm I'm not sure. was it a small friendly kiss? was it a flirtatious kiss which could have led to more if you were single or "not married"? honestly a kiss is just a kiss. if it went further then I would definately tell the hubby to clear the mind
    Anonymous

• No, don't tell him. But you should talk with your religious adviser or a counselor to find out what is going on.

Answer by Bmat at 2:10 PM on May. 6, 2009

• It was a full on kiss..but it didn't go any further than that.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't tell him but I wouldn't put myself out there to where I could be flirting with a man the entire night again.
    Not meaning to sound like I'm bashing, but plainly spoken, you're a married woman, act like one.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:14 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Thanks for your bluntness lisa_ann_p. I appreciate that, and I agree.I never should have put myself in that position to begin with. I knew that he was interested in me, and should have stayed far far away. I guess that it just felt kinda flattering to have another guy want me like that.
    Anonymous