how many times should my daughter need to drink a milks ?

my daughter 18months olds,only 2 times a day she drink her milk,is in't normal for her age to drinks only 2 times a day??? and its normal if she eat many food like for family foods??

i need answer..im worry..if its ok..?!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Okay so this is confusing to me. She drinks milk twice a day, how often is it offered and does she drink other things besides milk? She needs like 18 oz a day of milk or more. As for eating what do you mean, she eats table food like you do. That is perfectly fine.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:09 PM on May. 6, 2009

• She does not need to drink milk at all, just lots of water. There are much better forms of calcium (leafy green veggies and beans) and fats (avocado, flax oil) for your baby.
    www.superbabyfood.com

Answer by rkoloms at 4:02 PM on May. 6, 2009

• twice a day of milk is fine. as long as she's getting water through-out the day.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 4:42 PM on May. 6, 2009