3 days late with negative test!!! PIOG

Ok so I am 3 days late today. I tested this morning and nothing(pretty sure it was 25 hcg.It was called David). Now my last about 6 month have been 21-24 days. 24 being the longest. My cycles usually start early not late. Today I am cycle day 28 and it doesn't even feel like AF is coming. My breasts are tender and they feel firmer. Nips hurt a little in the shower and I think they appear darker but not sure.

I guess my question is do you think it is a false negative or have any of you had this happen and still get your BFP?

nikincarlos

Asked by nikincarlos at 2:10 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had a false neg. and did untill my next period was due. I deleverd in January... Wait a week (I know its hard!) and take another, if nothing get a blood test done! Good Luck!

*********Baby Dust************
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 4:10 PM on May. 6, 2009