3 days late with negative test!!! PIOG

Ok so I am 3 days late today. I tested this morning and nothing(pretty sure it was 25 hcg.It was called David). Now my last about 6 month have been 21-24 days. 24 being the longest. My cycles usually start early not late. Today I am cycle day 28 and it doesn't even feel like AF is coming. My breasts are tender and they feel firmer. Nips hurt a little in the shower and I think they appear darker but not sure.

I guess my question is do you think it is a false negative or have any of you had this happen and still get your BFP?

nikincarlos

Asked by nikincarlos at 2:10 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• What does PIOG mean?
    Anonymous

• retest again in a few days, if its still a bfn then go in for blood work if you haven't started.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:12 PM on May. 6, 2009

• PIOG means posted in other groups
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 2:17 PM on May. 6, 2009

• oh thank you!
    Anonymous

• It took 5 days of neg test for a positive one to come up with my second pregnancy, and I am like clock work every 21 days. So, relax, and wait a few more days! Make sure when you test again do it first thing in the morning. My Sister had a neg result at the Dr. office after 2 pos at home because she had been drinking a lot of water and it was later in the day.
    purdy222

Answer by purdy222 at 2:20 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Ok thank you very much. I usually don't have any sort of breast symptoms with AF so that keeps me hopeful. Other than lack of period lol. I did take it first thing this morning and I tried not to drink alot before I went to bed but we will see. Thank you again.
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 2:24 PM on May. 6, 2009