I hate his best friend! Am i the only one?

My BFs best friend is a horrible influence and treats women like shit...I've been the the strip clubs with my BF several times and he was respectful of the girls. As soon as this friend tags along he turns into a dog...The first time i met his best friend he asked me "why havent you f****d him yet?"...a couple weeks later he ends up getting my friend drunk and sleeping with her. Everything ive ever heard about his best friend and how he treats women makes me want to punch him in his face. I hate being around him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• My DH isn't like that, but I still hate him!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 2:17 PM on May. 6, 2009

• your not the only one i hate all my husbands cousins and friends because they are all fucking drunks drugies and fucking pigs!!!
    Anonymous

• I hate my SO's bestfriend, if you could even call him that. My SO tells me that he's not his bestfriend but their always together. This kid is younger than my SO and has no respect for females, all he does is smoke weed, get in trouble with the cops, ect. Mind you, my SO is on probation and if he does even the smallest thing wrong and runs into the cops, he goes to jail for 15+ years. He influences my SO alot and this kid even calls MY HOUSE at midnight looking for him, or comes over at all hours of the night looking for him. I hate it, I hate him and I've tried explaining it to my SO that he's just going down the wrong path with this kid and my SO agrees with me yet still keeps doing it? All I have to say is, if my SO ends up in jail, I won't go see him because I've warned him and this kid will get a royal ass-beating because I'm pregnant and I don't want my child having it's father in jail.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:20 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I actually have the hots for my DH's best friend...oopsie!!
    Anonymous

• Birds of a feather, flock together, despite what you think!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:34 PM on May. 6, 2009