He called me by HER name!!!????

The other night at dinner i was showing the BF how to move his pics from his phone to the memory card. As soon as i get into his pics i see naked girls(downloaded from the net) and i start giving him shit about it(surfing porn at work) and by the time we left ther restaurant he's called me his exes name 5 times. I honestly dont think he's over her. Still talks to her daily. Should i worry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Yeah, I say leave
    Anonymous

• I would have to kill my SO if he called me by his ex's name. I wouldn't be able to be with him anymore after that, so I say get out.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:22 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I say leave while your ahead.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:25 PM on May. 6, 2009

• He surfs porn at work and talks to his ex every day....and why are you still with him?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:25 PM on May. 6, 2009

• He still talks to his X daily...
    damn girl I would say the ball is in your court...
    Do you want to be with someone who still is connected to his X...
    and your
    answer
    is???
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:38 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Hmmm if he is with you, why is he still talking to her (and also the porn thing)? Yeah, that kind of gets me thinking he is not fully over her. I agree with the others-- leave him.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:42 PM on May. 6, 2009

• maybe all your complaining reminded him of her. He's not married to you. Let the man download what he wants. Geez, he has a mother, too so doens't need another one.
    Anonymous

• I agree that it's his business what's on his phone. And depending on how long his marriage was, it might be logical that he'd call her by her name from habit and it would also explain why both of them still want to talk daily... it's habit and if they have any children together that's something that might need to be talked about every day too "dd said today something really cute... if you notice a bruise on her head it's because she fell off the couch yesterday and there's a big egg there" etc. It's good if they were able to part as friends. Most people wait until they completely hate one another before they get out of a relationship.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:54 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Depends on how close he was to his ex, if they were very close n stuff then i'd be worried. And bout the porn, men will be men. I called my hubby by my bf's name a few time but he didnt even notice but that doesn't mean i still have feeling for him or anything
    Anonymous

• Do the both of you want this to work? Porn is an addiction, I know this, but it can be stopped. Have you told him that it hurts you and makes you feel demeaned by watching this and/ or talking to her? Try watching Fireproof. If you guys can work through this you should. But boy will it be hard, But it will always be worth it if you come out fireproof in the end.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 5:31 PM on May. 6, 2009