Lots of pressure and soreness, only 35 weeks.

I am having a lot of pressure in my pelvis. I am also really sore- I have been for 2 days. It feels like I just had rough sex basically with my husband. (Although I havent) I do not have a yeast infection, no burning or anything like that. Its just very sore down there. There is a soreness in my pelvis and thighs like Ive either had a ton of sex or I've been riding on a horse for a few hours. Sorry thats the only way I can describe it. Is this just the baby pushing down? anything I should worry about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i think its the baby just pushing down..getting you more ready for child birth. Stretching the ligaments.
    Anonymous

• I'm 35 weeks in 3 days and I've been having the same pain! It hurts to get up or sit down. It feels like my pelvis is bruised, I guess since you are feeling it too that it's just one of the perks lol I feel yor pain tho, it sux but we are almost there!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:52 PM on May. 6, 2009