I can't tell if I'm Flipping pregnant or not moms help

Usually my period comes around the 25-27 of each month it's the 6th today and I have yet to see nothing !!!!!!!!!. A few weeks ago I had some spotting its was brownish at first then reddish and this continued for about a week . I told my cousin about it she told me to take a pregnancy test I DID!! and the test was negative . I just recently took another test and I got the same result I dunno. I'm not on the pill nor have I started any new pills I'm not on the shot I have been feeling a bit tired but I'm not feeling sick or anything I don't know what to think I'm pulling my hair out what do you think?????????

MizfitMommy

Asked by MizfitMommy at 2:26 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would say go to a doctor and have a blood test done. If you don't have insurance go to a Planned Parenthood in your area. Some people just don't produce enough of the pregnancy hormone to show a positive on the test.
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 2:32 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Go get checked my a doctor.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:28 PM on May. 6, 2009

• by not my.lol
    soonmommyof3

• I would say you may be under stress it can make you skip your ...... too so if not want to go to the doc just relax and see if that works but if you are hcg won't be in your pee for about 1 month

lulu589

Answer by lulu589 at 2:40 PM on May. 6, 2009