could I be pregnant Moms help!!!!

Usually my period comes around the 25-27 of each month it's the 6th today and I have yet to see nothing !!!!!!!!!. A few weeks ago I had some spotting its was brownish at first then reddish and this continued for about a week . I told my cousin about it she told me to take a pregnancy test I DID!! and the test was negative . I just recently took another test and I got the same result I dunno. I'm not on the pill nor have I started any new pills I'm not on the shot I have been feeling a bit tired but I'm not feeling sick or anything I don't know what to think I'm pulling my hair out what do you think?????????

MizfitMommy

Asked by MizfitMommy at 2:27 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Health

• I would wait a few more days and retest over the weekend... I did not test positive using blood tests until I was damn near the end of my first trimester with my youngest. So don't lose hope yet.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:25 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Oh .......my spotting was off and on that entire week
    MizfitMommy

Answer by MizfitMommy at 2:29 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Take a test!
    Anonymous