how fast do you think sex can efface a pregnant women

this is an open end question... whats your opinion?

mommy201988

Asked by mommy201988 at 2:29 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it depends on how far along she is. Closer to 40 weeks or past 40 weeks I think it may happen a lot easier than if you are only 37-39 weeks. I know I had a TON of sex with my last pregnancy at the end. (like twice a day!) and he always went in me. I dont think it helped though.
    Anonymous

• i have no idea probably really quick considering if you are really far along and you want to go into labor but your baby doesn't want to they will tell you if you have sex it will induce labor
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 2:33 PM on May. 6, 2009

• its not the sex that does it...its the orgasm so if you dont orgasm its not gonna do anything
    Anonymous

• omg.... i orgasim real easy
    mommy201988

Answer by mommy201988 at 2:36 PM on May. 6, 2009

• i went into early labor around 7 months because me and my hubby had sex the night before and the doctor told me it was because he came in me and that sperm thins out the cervix. so sex can put you into labor and they say that orgasms can to because it helps start up contractions!!
    Anonymous

• When I was pregnant with my first child I went into labor by having sex. And I'm currently pregnant with our second child and I'm 38 weeks when I was 28 weeks I went into early labor by having sex . So intercourse has been off limits since then. But I think we might go ahead and try anyway because I'm getting very impatient and terribly uncomfortable. I say try it. Every one's body and pregnancy is different.
    Anonymous

• All sex did for me was make us both very tired. ;) I've heard that orgasm is very important when you're trying to just get the pregnancy OVER WITH. (I've went WAYYY overdue a few times, you just get sick of feeling like a beached whale after a while) I've heard that orgasms from masterbating are more intense, and may work better than just sex. Good luck, and have fun! Just remember that you can't get anymore for 6 weeks after, and you'll be too tired for the next year or two! ;)
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 3:13 PM on May. 6, 2009

• thanks! im tired of being uncomfortable..... and sex is alot more fun, and stimulating..... i have ha sex for 3 days straight now...... and it has been great!
    mommy201988

Answer by mommy201988 at 3:16 PM on May. 6, 2009

• The doctor told me to have sex and then afterwards put a couple pillows under your butt to elevate your hips so that his semen sits on the cervix to help ripen it.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:36 PM on May. 6, 2009

• It didn't work for us! I was 40 weeks, so tired of being pregnant, and the doctor said it was the 'sure thing' to induce labor. Negative. Lol. My son had to be induced a week later!!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 5:16 PM on May. 6, 2009