NO MORE PUSH OVER, NOW WHAT? MY MENTAL HEALTH, NEEDS FIXING. I wrote a letter to the landlord stating:

I pay rent it is shared PARKING between me and the tenants that LIVE HERE SO WHY DOES THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND NIEGHORS PARK THERE, AND I AM LOOKING FOR PARKING. I am tired of them feeding the cats, now I have cat piss, and poop all over the place, and the entry to my door smells like cat piss. Also, a possums is now living around us. ONTOP OF THAT THEY HAVE THE NEIGHBOR DOING HER LAUNDRY IN THERE HOUSE-WE SPLIT THE WATER. I AM SO DONE, ANYONE ONE HAVE A NICE, 3 BR APARTMENT AVAILABLE IN A GOOD AREA? I AM ON THE HUNT.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Health

• Your letter should have been more professional
    Anonymous

• The next time someone is parked in your private space without permission, call 911.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:55 PM on May. 7, 2009