straw sippy issues?

I got my son a straw sippy. it kinda sux (no pun intended lol). i've tried it and nothing comes out. it's not stuck to the bottom and there's plenty of liquid in it. any ideas? I have put my mouth over the entire exposed part ontop and got a little, but you gotta work at it. as that how it's supposed to work?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 2:35 PM on May. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• My dd always tipped it up like a sippy so the liquid wasnt on the bottom for the straw to suck it up...but no I don't think it should be that hard.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:36 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I know some of them you have to squeeze the valve part and it opens it up...if that makes any sense. The straw sippy cups I have for Jacob work great but when I got them for Allison and Tyler, they told me to do that. Hope that helps!
    jedobbelaere

Answer by jedobbelaere at 12:46 AM on May. 7, 2009