Why do you think that Obama's religion, or anyone elses for that matter, is ANY of your business?

What's it to you?

Friday

Asked by Friday at 2:38 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Because he is the president of our country and his fundamental beliefs will affect the way he governs.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 2:39 PM on May. 6, 2009

• clapping

Anonymous

• Nope. I don't think it has any relevance to if he is a good honest person or not.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:41 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Sorry, clicked on answer before I finished. I'm Anon 2:40. That was for you Friday! I do not care what the President's personal beliefs are. As long as I do not have the government shoving someone else's religion down my throat, I'm happy. We are all entitled to our own beliefs or to have none in respect to religion. That includes the President of the country!
    Anonymous

So, most religions have the same basic beliefs.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 2:42 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Haha.. Damn straight!!! It's no ones business and people need to back the hell off.. The American People don't need to know everything that man does, regardless of who he is. They think they are perfect, but they have no idea how hard it is to have a constant camera on them. :)
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 2:42 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I think it becomes my business when it goes extreme and becomes violent.

Personally, I am more concerned about a lack of relgion. Those with no faith TEND to have no concern for the faith and right to that faith of others.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 2:42 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I dont care what religion he is as long as he does his job

Anonymous

• It's downright shameful in this day and age we got people who don't care what the Presiden't religion is. Shameful.
    Of course it is important, if you had any morals at all you would want someone running the country, a christian Nation btw, that had some sort of reaching to a higher power that was good.
    Muslim, no thanks, Atheist, no thanks.
    You don't care as long as your bread is getting buttered with someone else's goods. As long as he is handing to you, you could care less whether or not he has any substance. Disgraceful.
    Anonymous

• his fundamental beliefs will affect the way he governs.

That was the last guy...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:44 PM on May. 6, 2009