what pregnancy signs did everyone have and how soon did they start??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Mine were, missed period (of corse), discharge, soar breats, and I was very emotional. It wasnt until a week after that I found out I was preg that I started getting 24/7 morning sickness all day every day!!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 3:00 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Missed period......at 6 months I had a lil bit of a tummy and finally I felt him move at 22 weeks. Other than that...none.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:06 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I was a few days late and was thinking I might be. Then (and I still remember this day) I started peeing every half hour. For a whole day. And I knew after about 3 hours of that that I was pregnant. I was right at 6 weeks pregnant when that started. I had gotten pg RIGHT after my period the month before... other wise I wouldn't have been able to tell so close to when AF was due.... other than that I didn't really have any other signs that I was. I cramped a good bit off and on through out. My doc said it was from my uterus stretching out. And obviously her kicking was a give away lol - I felt the first kick at 15 weeks. and felt it from the outside for the first time at 17 weeks and then she never stopped! lol
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 4:12 PM on May. 6, 2009

• oh and for about all of my second and third month I got sick to my stomach at about 8pm. So I just took dramamine (it was on the safe meds list lol) and went to bed early =]
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 4:13 PM on May. 6, 2009

• AWH. THANK YOU EVERYONE.
    IDK MY BREASTS ARE SORE... MORE MY NIPPLES THAN ANYTHING.
    OH AND I JUST GOT FINISHED CLEANING THE WHOLE HOUSE AND I COULD USE A 5 HR NAP. I ALSO GET HEADACHES MORE OFTEN.
    THAT COULD JST BE BECAUSE I LIVE IN A NOISY HOUSE :)
    Anonymous

• no cycle, nausea but no throwing up yet, my breasts are sore, I can smell absolutely everything now and I'm really tired. Oh and headaches...heartburn...
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:28 PM on May. 6, 2009

• None really in the beginning but bad, bad heartburn at about six months with all of them.
    CrystalJC73

Answer by CrystalJC73 at 8:12 PM on May. 6, 2009