Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You got these red bumps?

KERATOSIS PILARIS, is what the doc called it.. an theres nothing to do about them they say.. Anyhoo they are red bumps like goose bumps and never go away.. they told me to get some "lactic acid" and wal-mart thought i was crazy anyone know where to get this stuff??


Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:53 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Health

Level 2 (10 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • some derms sell what is called a kp kit (keratosis pilaris kit) here is a link to a derm i used to work for, they might ship one to you if you ask

    Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:25 PM on May. 6, 2009

  • its also called milk acid but i dont know where you can get it

    Answer by jodi205 at 3:00 PM on May. 6, 2009


    Hope that helps...

    Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:23 PM on May. 6, 2009