Anyone have free internet?

I do!! My neighbors dont secure their internet connection so I get to use the internet for free!! Anyone else do this? It only sucks when its cloudy...like today..lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Let me rephrase my question, I have wireless internet through my cell phone carrier and I'm very happy with it, and I do pay for it, but how do you get free internet off of your neighbors?
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:13 PM on May. 6, 2009

• my computer has a card that pics up the signal...Its like Wifi but not really
    Anonymous

• If they have satellite internet and don't put a password on their stuff when you search for wirelss you can sometimes pick up someone elses wireless, like how you can find wireless in starbucks and stuff.q
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:21 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Oh ok, I was beginning to worry that someone could get internet off my aircard.. I live out in the sticks so I would think they can't. Thanks Istrickland!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:23 PM on May. 6, 2009