Question about BBT (basal body Temp) while TTC

Ok ladies here is my question: My basal body temp at resting point raised again for the second time this month and has now resulted in me having a low grade core temp with regular thermometer of 99 never higher than 99.3 with rest or activity. I feel fine and no other symptoms. Is this a good sign i may be pregnant? Af is not due for 4 more days and i keep hearing this is my bodys way of sustaining the pregnancy and all pregnant women hold a higher core body temp throughout the pregnancy. nyone else experience this? Im hoping im pregnant . the fever is not high enough to warrant concern cause its not over 100 at all. and its been a day and a half now like this .

Alina22174

Asked by Alina22174 at 3:12 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you taking your temp at the same time every day? It is possible, but it's also possible for it to mean nothing. When I was charting, my temp kept rising until my period started. The cycle with no pregnancy and the cycle with a pregnancy (which ended up miscarrying later) looked the same temp wise prior to when AF was/should have been. Unfortunately, I'd say I wouldn't draw any hasty conclusions, especially if you're not charting at the same time every day. As hard as I know it is, I would wait the four days and test if no AF. Best wishes!
    Learning2Hope

Answer by Learning2Hope at 4:40 PM on May. 6, 2009