twilighters

someone help me! i cant put the twilight books down, i just started reading them, am only on 2, but i dream about them, i read with almost all my free time, im watching the movie and thinking about when i can read next, how amazing it is to read these books! i read the first one in 1day, im not a big reader, or so i thought, now im almost done with 2, and its barly been 1day since i started! guess i wanna know how many of u felt this addiction to it so i dont feelso awkward. and your thoughts. to all the rude commenters, just because i like something and u dont doesnt mean u gotta go bashing, so if u feel the urge move on, thank you...

kyliebugs_mommy

Asked by kyliebugs_mommy at 3:23 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Entertainment

• i read all 4 books in 3 days...i picked up the first one at walmart one night figuring no biggie it can't be that great...i finished it that night and was at barnes and noble the next day to pick up the other three....yes they are very addicting!
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:25 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I'm the same way with Harry Potter. Well, I was when the books came out. I couldn't wait to get my hands on the newest book and read it in two days. I also was so fanatical about the movies and went opening night to see all of them so far. I also own quite a bit of HP merchandise and I roleplay on an HP website with my HP friends from a group I used to be in. Believe me, it's an addiction that's hard to break. I'm sure a lot of people are like that. I saw Twilight and didn't care for it, but I'm going to read the first book and see if that's better. Good luck with your obsession. lol
    jazztastic

Answer by jazztastic at 3:26 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I just finished the second book for the second time.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:20 PM on May. 6, 2009

• It's an additction, pure and simple. I needed a support group LOL! They key is, once you finish the books, start reading something else for a while. I did reread them and picked up a lot more, but you have to move on or you will only think about them. I know I sound like a HUGE nerd right now!
    catmiller520

Answer by catmiller520 at 5:29 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I love the books im on the last one and i have like 100 pages to go!!!
    proudmomwifey

Answer by proudmomwifey at 8:23 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I balled my eyes out when I finished the last one. I was so heartbroken. My life lost all meaning.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 1:32 PM on May. 7, 2009

• dont feel bad, once i finished book 1 i went out and bought the rest i read book 2 in one night and 3 and 4 the following day. after about the 5th time reading and getting my hubby to read them it kinda wore off. although it was nice to go to bed without a wiggles song stuck in my head for while, lol.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 4:15 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Welcome to the club of obsessed mommies!!! dont feel bad...I got sucked in so bad..some women on here are retarted and say mean things...Ive read the books like 8 times and seen the movie a lot too..lol...
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 3:14 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I got sucked in after i saw the movie. I ended up reading all the books in a matter of two weeks. I even went to the extreme as to have my husband go to a book store by where he works to get the last one since the stores by home were all sold out.
    BecM69

Answer by BecM69 at 4:18 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Oh if you go online to the author's web page she has part of the last book out which is Edwards Version. She wont finish it but it's definitely interesting to read what is there. Apparently someone leaked the draft on the internet before it was ready so she is refusing to finish it.
    BecM69

Answer by BecM69 at 4:20 PM on May. 9, 2009