Sex of baby?

Hey ladies, I'm almost 17 weeks, and tomorrow I have my first ultra sound, and I was wondering, is it possible that we might find out the sex of the baby? When did you ladies find out? Thank you:)

Candice369

Asked by Candice369 at 3:24 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• normally its very obvious around the 18-20 week point, which is why most docs won't say one way or the other til about 20 weeks. if they do say they think its one or the other, i'd wait til your next ultrasound before you run out and buy everything in pink or blue, or make sure you keep the receipts
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:26 PM on May. 6, 2009

• If you can't see what the gender is tomorrow. I heard of an over the counter pee test called Intelligender. You can buy it at Walgreens. You pee in the cup, put the lid on, swirl (not shake) the cup and the urine sample will either turn orange (girl) or green (boy).

Google Intelligender
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:26 PM on May. 6, 2009

• im 18 weeks just had an ultrasound done today, we arent finding out the sex but the girl said she could tell.
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 3:29 PM on May. 6, 2009

• if the baby isnt "hiding" it like mine did when we did our ultrasound then yes theyll be able to tell
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 3:51 PM on May. 6, 2009

• We were able to tell w/ #3 @ 17.5 weeks.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 8:26 PM on May. 6, 2009