Any christians out there NOT like the duggars?

Are there any christians/catholics/whatever out there who DON'T like the Duggars, Michelle in particular?
I think she seems like she's in a total daze all the time. The kids weird me out too.

BambiF

Asked by BambiF at 3:27 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm a christian and I'm not like her!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 3:28 PM on May. 6, 2009

• lol i think she's lazy.... i hardly ever see her doing anything with the chores or the small children, it's always the older girls
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:28 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Haha.. I thought they were totally weird too, until I watched the show.. I also found out why she had so many kids. When they had gotten on birth control, she miscarried, and i think she felt responsible for her babys death, so said she wouldn't do that again.. They are unlike ALOT of families but not as weird as I had orginally thought. haha
    Anonymous

• Do you know them personally?
    Anonymous

• I'm not a Christian but I dislike the Duggars strongly. I disliked them when they still had 15 kids and did'nt have a tv show.
    I know plenty of Christians that use birth control and family planning. (And dislike the Duggars very much lol)
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:34 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I am a Christian and I do not like the show at all. It seems like Michelle uses her older children to do all of her work, and I feel bad for all of the kids.
    I am in total agreement with hand-me-downs, but I have to draw the line with some things like shoes, and their poor kids never get anything new.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 3:34 PM on May. 6, 2009

• lol isn't it a sin to judge? What happened to love thy neighbor? Since when in any religion is it ok to judge someone you don't know to the point of "not liking" them? Last time I checked they were mormon
    Anonymous

• What's wrong with the Duggars? They have values? They let God decide how many children they have? She is teaching her children how to keep up a house and be responsible, so of course that makes her lazy. And dazed? How about just not as stressed out and busy as the rest of us. We fill our lives with more stuff than we can handle. We wear our stress on our sleeve like a badge of honor, and practically brag on how little time we have to do ANYTHING. Our civilization is so spazzed out, someone who actually has extra time in their day looks weird. The kids are fine. There's nothing wrong with respectful children that actually listen. They actually have values, and don't require all the extra crap that we get for our kids. The Duggars look to the bible on how to raise their kids. More Christians should do that. Children are supposed to be obedient. Sometimes the worst kids I've encountered have been in a church, though.
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 3:43 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Btw I'm atheist so I don't give a crap if it's a sin to not like wackos!
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 3:47 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I just think it's stupid that the children take care of the other children.
    If you can't care for 18 kids don't have 18 kids.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 3:49 PM on May. 6, 2009