Whats better: A toddler bed or twin size mate bed? My DD is 2

Not sure if I want to get a Dora toddler bed for my dd or a twin size mate bed. Shes 2 years old..

adriannasmom07

Asked by adriannasmom07 at 3:28 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We skipped the toddler bed and went to a twin size bed. It will last longer because it is larger.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 3:32 PM on May. 6, 2009

• i got my dd a toddler bed when she was 15 months old, she'll be 3 in july & still sleeps in it, she likes it & it makes me feel better b/c it's close to the floor so if she does fall out she won't get hurt
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:35 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Also I share my room with her which is only a 10x10 size.. I would have to try and fit a twin bed in there.. My mom thinks the toddler bed is a waste of money
    adriannasmom07

Answer by adriannasmom07 at 3:41 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Wellllll my daughter is 17 months old and she is sleeping in a day bed (which is twin size) and we just got one the safety rails to put on the bed and a stool to help her get up into the bed. She does perfectly fine it and is still sleeping 12-14 hours a night =] And she has never fallen out.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:10 PM on May. 6, 2009