New moms do you feel like a zombie too?

ugh I feel like I'm just a walking zombie...and this is just my 3rd week I cannot wait to feel normal again!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is almost 3 and I'm still a walking zombie. I have other health issues that add to my sleeplessness, but I remember my first year was so hard and all I did was walk around like a zombie and couldn't even function half the time. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• yes it does get little better after the first two months so hang in there you can do it sleep whenever your baby does let someone else do the house work and if you can ask someone to come watch the baby for a couple of hours and just have them wake you up for feedings if your breastfeeding.
    KM52mom

Answer by KM52mom at 3:35 PM on May. 6, 2009

• OMG yes. I finally am feeling like myself again after having my last baby he is 15 months. I did have two babies in 18 months though. With the others I snapped back to myself much faster. But with the last one I really felt like I was in a daze most of the time.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:38 PM on May. 6, 2009

• It's ok, completely normal. I was horrible until she was about 7 months old. Then I felt somewhat better. Some days are still bad though.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 5:15 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I agree. My son will be a month old on Saturday and I still feel like a zombie. But it's mostly late at night and early in the morning.
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 10:40 PM on May. 6, 2009