$20 a day...

How can I earn in the area of $20 a day from home? I know that doesn't sound like much but that's what I need...

Any ideas? And I need something that will pay now, not in a year after I build it up... So, I would think that means most businesses are out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• start a in home daycare, and just watch a couple of children...
    jasesmommy0529

Answer by jasesmommy0529 at 4:04 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Wpoould you be intereted in providing day care in your home? I know quite a few states will certify you through a free class and then use your services.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:05 PM on May. 6, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=uin1192002832415

I average about $20 each day I work on this site here. It is free to join and you never pay any fees. The amount you can make is endless. Good luck

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 4:09 PM on May. 6, 2009

• OP Here- NO DAYCARES! I can't possibly deal with more kids... Mine are way to much for me to handle, I couldn't imagine more.
    Anonymous

• I use a variety of free work at home companies. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/  if you're interested.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:14 PM on May. 6, 2009

• What are you good at? You could do something like data entry, consulting, sell potted plants, floral arraingements, house sitting, pet sitting, run errands, personal assistant on the go, tutoring, make meals for on the go moms....

I own a coaching and consulting business. I run it from my home and make about $100 an hour. Find what you are good at and then go from there. Starting a business does not have to cost money to get you started!

Good luck and I hope you find something quick and specific for you. Make a decision and go for it!

Kimberley
    LegacyKimberley

Answer by LegacyKimberley at 5:57 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I have some articles you might be interested in reading.  They contain some great links and opportunities you can check out:

How to Find Unique Online Jobs

How to Work at Home

How to Find Nontraditional Computer Jobs

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:35 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Sell Avon. You could easily make $20 a day! You can begin your business for only $20 and start selling both online and through brochure within minutes. Visit www.start.youravon.com/dhullum and use reference code dhullum.
    In your first 4 campaigns you make 50% meaning you'd only have to sell $40 to make $20! Thats easy to do! Email me for questions :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:07 AM on May. 7, 2009