Welfare for gitmo detainees, so what do you think about that?

This issue is being discussed today in D.C. It is possible those detainees will get welfare benefits how do you like your new government and leadership now? Welfare for those that hate you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well, I personally think that they should send 'em back to their own countries....we don't have enough resources to support the people who live here....I think they should close the border between the US and Mexico, too...any other country where you cross the border illegally, you'll probably get shot...why not here??? Maybe they'll think twice before coming here, starting crap!!!
    moore_me03

Answer by moore_me03 at 8:14 PM on May. 6, 2009

• link?
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:09 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Oh please. Where's the proof?

Anonymous

• Sounds to me your a little mad because you don't qualify for it. Who say's they hate us, not everyone feels the same way ever heard of wrong place at the wrong time or being forced to do things you didn't want to do. Why not use the money for them, we use it to pay for all these babies out of wedlock, teenage pregnancies and everything else. Why not use it for those who need it for awhile. We spend more than enough on the IRAI'S and the AFGANI people
    Anonymous

• Iraqi's sorry for the spelling error.
    Anonymous

• I heard about that too. Insane isn't it? Of course, so is letting them go. But, what do expect from the democrats and the puppet, I mean pres they are manipulating. They're brave enough to kill innocent unborn babies, but not brave enough to kill our enemies. Or even detain them for that matter.
    Anonymous

• not like we can keep them and let them starve and do without shelter and medical services

Answer by admckenzie at 4:35 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Who said this.... Your boy Rush?????
    Anonymous

WHY NOT?!?!?

Anonymous

• WHY do WE have to keep ENEMY COMBATANTS here in the US? If other countries don't want them, why should we have to take them? What did WE do to deserve being responsible for MORE criminals--this country has enough already!

Actually it was a report by Dennis Blair from the Associated Press, but I guess Obama's "people" took care of it" and the article in it's original AP form is no longer available and it is now only available on conservative websites/blogs.

Don't worry though, we the moving vans start showing up at your next door apartment, don't say we didn't warn you! So glad I live in the country!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:41 PM on May. 6, 2009