Does anyone w0rk with PTI?

Just wondering if it is a good home based company.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• Can you give me more information, I thought PTI was a school?.?

Anonymous

• The only PTI I have ever heard of is Pittsburgh Tech Inst. Which is a school... not a business... So, I'm going to say no, I don't.

If you are looking for a home based job or business check out my site, www.Sabrinas-Closet.info there is a list of both there.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:24 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I have a excellent work at home based buisiness its professional fun and lucrative.All you have to do is bring two people in and benefactor them in.There is one time small investment and no monthly fees.You dont have to sell anything.If you think this is something youd like to do let me know and I will help you get started and I will benefactor you in.Here is the website to take a look at it.

http://www.6k4you.com/jadahome2005
    Amanda
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 5:33 PM on May. 6, 2009

• jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 9:39 PM on May. 6, 2009