How do you mom's deal w/ your children's father? (if your divorced)

I just want to choke him to death right now! I made the biggest mistake ever. I allowed him to be the primary parent because his school district is MUCH better than mine. She also has a brother & sister that go there too, so this also helped my decision. We both have joint physical & legal custody though, & we share time with her 50/50. I guess sometimes.....I'm so glad we're divorced. I now wish that i had primary custody, this is going to be hard to get back. I just feel like he doesn't care as much as I do. I know he loves her to death, but it's those small things that he can't EVER do. Like clip her toenails & finger nails, he doesn't comb her hair, he lets her go to school in clothes are are WAY to small for her, she just had a bout of lice & i asked for him to check her hair often to make sure it's gone..has he? NO. I feel like he puts his needs before her, & this is killing me. How do you other moms deal?

samurai_chica

Asked by samurai_chica at 4:14 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• that's the difference between a mom and a dad. I'm surprised I have not choked my x. He still torments my life by how he treats our children and they are adults now. Men are just stupid sometimes. That lice thing is serious. So many places are having problems with it. He will have to deal with it over and over if he doesn't check her.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:22 PM on May. 6, 2009