• In the Spotlight:

what can i do about my small boobs???????????

hey everyone, ok i use to have a size c boobs, as you can tell in my profile pic. untill i started working out and, i lost the weight in my chest. im getting desprate, i may get implats, but if there is something i can order that can give me bigger boobs im willing to try anything. i tried a $40 push up and no hope.

angels4262

Asked by angels4262 at 4:17 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I went through this this year too. My answer? LOVE them. Now u can go bra less (gasp) and its freeing I tell ya. Low cut tops and no bra is as sexy as tight shirt with huge hoots....

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 4:24 PM on May. 6, 2009

• get over it, get implants, buy the fake inserts, you can try the medications to make them bigger but they are usually a scam. If you with someone and they know your chest is small and you want it for cosmetic reasons for all to see then the cheap way would be the chicken cutlet looking things to put in your bra.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 4:23 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I hope your husband or boyfriend isn't giving you a hard time about them.
    Anonymous

• lostshel, hum never tried braless and low cut, ill try that. thanks
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 4:34 PM on May. 6, 2009

• You can trade me!! I'd rather fit into a sexy shirt instead of dealing with these 42 DD's!!!!!!! Being preg doesnt help either...so...wanna trade? lol
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 4:35 PM on May. 6, 2009

• angie, ill trade all but the pregnancy, i wouldnt do that again if i was paid 13milion dollars
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 4:37 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Get implants,,,,,,,,
    Anonymous

• i just have to share this, i don't know if you guys ever seen a snappie before but it's used for cloth diapers, well i was experimenting and i put one on the frount of my bra and the back, i have cleavage and my boobs look huge
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 5:05 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Big boobs are over rated. I have little ones and ya know what? I can wear all the cute bras! That's right! I'm sexy with my little boobs!
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 5:06 PM on May. 6, 2009

• you go girl, but try snappie mlregalado
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 5:12 PM on May. 6, 2009