Joh & Kate Plus 23 year old teacher...

I knew it was just a matter of time, plus Kate is so mean to him. Do you think they will split up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If they do I sure feel bad for all the kids...
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 4:19 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I doubt they will split up.
    Anonymous

• Is there proof? I just don't see the man being so dumb, and with 8 kids who on earth has time for an affair??
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:19 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I don't think he cheated and I don't think they are splitting up.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:22 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Well he had time to go out with this woman which he admitted it was a mistake. I bet he did or has been sleeping with her.
    Anonymous

• I think its a ratings ploy, their new season starts in a few weeks.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:24 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I too don't think he cheated. The media is up to no good. I just hope the show does come back on cause I love it.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 4:24 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I've watched John and Kate religiously since it came out and I can tell you that a divorce has been A LONG TIME COMING. I am not saying that what John did was okay (going out to the bars with another woman while Kate was out of town) but I can certainly see why he would want to. You can't expect to treat someone like complete shit for 8 years or however long, and expect them to just take it. Kate treats him like he's a dog and has to obey her every command. I like John a lot. I think he's attractive, funny, smart, and a great dad. She should be kissing his ass everyday for all he's done for her and the family. Instead she constantly brings him down. As far as a divorce goes, I don't know if it would happen only because there are so many kids involved, but if it did, I wouldn't be surprised. No amount of children could keep me with that pyscho bitch Kate.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 4:25 PM on May. 6, 2009

• You know i am tired of this kind of talk already. No one has explained about this kind of story. I haven't seen kate talk about it, i haven't seen jon talk about nor the teacher so really i don't care. its not my problem, i don't live with them nor work for them and they surely don't pay my bills so why should i gossip about a life that isn't mine. I have better things to waste my time then gossip and really have no proof and really people jump the gun to quickly on stories like these. And i also have lunch with my kids teachers is that such a crime.
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 4:28 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Oh yeah. Kates so mean. That's an excuse to betray not onoly his wife but also his 8 children..... come on, nothing can justify that. he's a sick man, I feel for his wife and children, being under the spotlight while he's breaking apart their family.
    Anonymous