How do I get crayon off the couch

my mom was watching my DD and her cousin and they found an orange crayon and colored everything I know the mister clean sponge will take it off of the walls and windows but I have no idea about the couch!!! please help my DH is really mad at my mom for not watching the kids and playing on the computer instead. You can never turn your head on two 3yr olds and a 1 year old!!!

AngelaW3kids

Asked by AngelaW3kids at 4:21 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• try just soap and water first. that usually works for my couch, just some dish soap w/water
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:24 PM on May. 6, 2009

• A steamer works wonderfully at taking crayon out of frabric, wax out of carpet, etc. I mean one of those "shark steamers" that are small and powerfullllll
    jimbosmom

Answer by jimbosmom at 1:44 AM on May. 7, 2009