what to do when your an old flame comes back?

What do you do? We have bad history together. even though im happy with my SO and our 2 kids i still think about this guy. he was my first love and i have never loved anyone, even SO like i love him. I always said we would end up together, if not now then later. so now hes back, talking to me, and im so torn. i don't want to leave my SO and our kids, or take the kids away from him. but what if i don't get a chance like this again. im so lost. i feel helpless.

i know the right thing to do is stay with my family. i do love my SO and we have a decent life together. but tis hard. we struggle. things wouldn't be that way with the other guy. he truly makes me happy, completely happy.
i never thought he would come back. i thought i had lost him forever.

its harder the second time around!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• You never forget your first love. Listen to your heart!
    Anonymous

• Do the right thing.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 4:37 PM on May. 6, 2009

• didn't you post this before? You are asking for trouble if you keep thinking about him. It cuts into your time you should be thinking about your SO and kids. He's in the past. If it was supposed to work out before it would have. Now get over it and fix dinner for your family.
    Anonymous

• ok one answer of each...
    girls we gotta do better than that...
    OP
    Anonymous

• If you love your SO then leave the past in the past. What was, was. What is, is. Don't screw up one good thing for the hope the other might work

Answer by admckenzie at 4:42 PM on May. 6, 2009

• ok one answer of each...
    girls we gotta do better than that...
    OP

Huh?
    Anonymous

• I know exactly how you feel, my first love is my best friends brother! but my advice RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Remeber you're with your SO for some reason!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 5:34 PM on May. 6, 2009

• that rigth you never forget your frist love, it dont matter how many years months later, just listen to you heart
    erica2525

Answer by erica2525 at 6:20 PM on May. 6, 2009