• In the Spotlight:

Should I force the issue or let it go?

My husband is still cheating after he said it was over with the other woman after 8 months. I find out about it cause he gave me his cell phone and he thought he erased their text messages but they were still there. I want to confront him about it and make him choose either me or the other woman. But he's highly resistant to dealing with serious issues such as this. He just shuts down. This is the final straw for me. So what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• leave then...
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 4:45 PM on May. 6, 2009

• better yet kick him out....
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 4:46 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Pack his bags and leave them by the door.
    Anonymous

• i'd be done wit him. there is no not forcing the issue unless the fact that he is cheating on you is something you can deal with for the rest of your marriage b/c if he doesn't care enough to stop when you conftronted him the first time he's just going to keep doing it
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:48 PM on May. 6, 2009

• You already know what to do. PACK HIS BAGS. CHANGE THE LOCKS. Find someone who will love and appreciated you.
    Anonymous

• Honey,
    If he is continuing to cheat on you with the same woman and has the nerve to have the evidence right in front of you on his phone, leave him. There are so many more things that can make you a better person out there versus staying with him and gambling your self worth. Sounds like he is going to be one of those guys that falls under the category "once a cheater always a cheater" Quit kissing that frog and go find your prince :)
    Mrs.Phillips007

Answer by Mrs.Phillips007 at 4:52 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Just leave. Why would you keep giving him chances?
    Anonymous

• After you gave him a second chance and he messed up again, the only thing left is to leave him! If he wants to be with her so bad, tell him to go be her problem!!! And stay strong it is hard to leave the person than to stay!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 4:55 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Im not going to bother telling you to leave him, because if you were going to do that you wouldn't be on her talking about what happend. You would be doing something about it. You already know what you should do. The real question is, are your going to pull your weakness together and DO It!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:55 PM on May. 6, 2009

• It's time to go. You gave him something precious ( a second chance) and he doesn't respect you enough to try to work it out! Show him these responses...
    Anonymous