surrogate mother

i am wanting to become a surrogate mother how do i go bout in doing this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Adoption

• look in the penny saver or google it...
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 4:47 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Are you looking at it as a source of income? Most surrogates that I have heard of do it for somebody they are close to that cannot have kids, not because they just want to.
    Anonymous

• no not as a source of income i have a daughter and i know how much i love her and how i would feel lost if i didnt have her i want to give that to someone who cant have kids i want them to be able to feel the way i do what its like to love another child that you know is yours i dont know anyone who cant have kids thats why im wanting to know how to get find someone
    Anonymous

• Well, my husband and I looked into it a bit, we have a 4 year old son, but are unable to have more. We came across a little info on it while looking into adoption, it can get very expensive, you should do a search, tons come up on it. For us, we always knew God was calling us to adopt, but I know there are a lot of people out there that would prefer surrogacy, good luck!
    Christian-Mom79

Answer by Christian-Mom79 at 6:56 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I was a surrogate mother and delivered a healthy baby boy three months ago. I found a ton of great information on the site www.SurrogacyInfo.com. The site walks you through step-by-step everything you need to know about becoming a surrogate mother all the way through pregnancy and delivery. I've always known in my heart that I would love carrying a baby for a woman who couldn't carry her own children. It was truly an amazing experience. If you are even the slightest bit interested, I definitely encourage you to check out www.SurrogacyInfo.com and learn more. Good luck!
    averi

Answer by averi at 1:02 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I am glad I came across your question, And their is not that many people out their that has a heart like yours. Because I am one of those people that are unable to have a baby after three misscariages and this is the worst feeling ever I cry everytime I go out to the store and see other couples with babies and it just starts the pain all over again, I have been trying to find someone like you but never had any luck. And we are still without a baby in our lives Plaese help.
    pmlalford

Answer by pmlalford at 10:18 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I'm on my second time as a surrogate. The best site to check out is www.surromomsonline.com There are also a few surro groups here on CM. Contact me if you have any further questions.

And to the person who said that people don't do it for strangers... actually, MOST surrogates to it for strangers. Just FYI. And the income? Well, there is income, but when you figure it out by the hour, you're getting an average of $2/hr. If it was about the money, these ANGELS would get a job at McDonalds. It takes a special person to be a surrogate.
    lisafdoula

Answer by lisafdoula at 6:26 PM on May. 9, 2009

• thank you so much for the info
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on May. 20, 2009

• when you did do it was it hard for you to give the baby up
    Anonymous

• I would love to find a surrogate mother, I can not have any kids and I am 41 years old and I want a baby to share my life with so bad.
    pmlalford

Answer by pmlalford at 2:07 PM on May. 28, 2009