Does anyone know any (non Fraud) good work from home jobs?

superwomen31

Asked by superwomen31 at 5:06 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• I understand what you are saying about the fraudulant jobs on the net.Sometimes we have to search until we find what is best for us.I found two sights one is an actual work at home job.My other is a lucrative travel buisiness.I will gladly give you the information to both.Both of these are legit.

Home based Buisiness
    http://www.6k4you.com/jadahome

Home Based typing job
    http://www.typeinternational.com/affil/ti15334.htm

Amanda

I hope this works for you and Happy Mothers Day
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 5:14 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I hope you find what you are looking for. I work with Shaklee and they are my forever company. I love everything about them, the products, the income opportunity, the free training available, and their history.

1.) What business do you have? Shaklee is a health and wellness product company
    2.) Start Up Fee? Overhead?? Depends on your goals; either $39.95 or $299
    3.) Is there a sales quota? How much? How often?? None, it is what you choose to make of it.
    4.) Are you required to do parties or can you do book parties or no parties at all?? No required parties, but you can. It is up to you. I have found that parties are a great way to educate guests about the products.
    5.) What's the standard commission amount? Between Volume Bonus and Pricing Profits it can be up to 60%. I have a document that I can send you that explains the different income level rates.
    MeganKay1977

Answer by MeganKay1977 at 5:15 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Shaklee cont.

6.) What type of products/service do you offer? All Shaklee products come from the best sources with all of them being natural/organic. They have the research to prove it. Shaklee has Enfuselle skin care line, Cinch Inch Loss weight management line, a Vitamin/Supplement line, Best Water Line, Airsource, and Personal Care products. All Shaklee products are backed by a 100% money back quarentee.
    7.) On average what can a first months income be? (ballpark figure) I made over $600 my first month seriously selling the products. I was also teaching at the time. Really the sky is the limit. It depends on how many people you are willing to talk to and how much time you are willing to put into building your business.

If you would lke to know more. Please visit www.landofand.com/fosterhealth. After that then contact me at megan_richert@yahoo.com.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Megan
    MeganKay1977

• I'm a passion consultant. FUN!
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 5:32 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I have put together a series of work at home articles.  You can check them out in my Journal here at cafemom:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

I think you will enjoy the articles about How to Work at Home, How to FInd Unique Online Jobs and How to Find Nontraditional Computer Jobs. 

Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:43 PM on May. 6, 2009

• http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=uin1192002832415

OR
    http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=uin1192002832415

This site is REAL, LEGIT and FREE. EVERY month its like Christmas for my kiddos. I even solely got their Christmas last year from this site. NO FEES EVER! You even get LIVE 24/7 support so you are NEVER left not knowing what to do. I even help you!! On the cash part, you cash out when you want! There is NO waiting a wk or month to do so. This site is worth checking out!
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:19 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I tried all the survey sites and stuff like that. Didn't really care for them. So I started working a home-based business. They offer great benefits and it's willable to your family should something happen to you! I love it! There's a link to my site on my page if you want to check it out.
    CrystalJC73

Answer by CrystalJC73 at 7:41 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Tremendous business opportunity.    www.rediscovernow.com/?promo=24395-wealth-health   Join a great business team!

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 9:35 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I am a stay home Mom to 4 great kids. I am teamed up with a 100% "GREEN" wellness company. I am currently looking for some business partners that would like to work, full time or part time, from home. It's a great way to supplement or even replace income. There is no selling, no parties, no cold calling, no stocking or delivering of inventory and we are not MLM. You have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so there is no risk!! Request information from my website www.familiesrok.com. Then we can set up a short 30 minute appointment and discuss all the details. It's definitely worth a look and a listen.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 1:18 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I wish I could find one becasue so many of them are fraud and it is hard to determain what is real and what is not.
    Anonymous