i didnt know heartburn had anything to do w/ pregnancy symptoms. hmmm.. all this is confusing. i have sore nipples, headaches, fatigue, heartburn, and my back is stiff. but i havent even missed my pd yet. could all this contribute to my pd? im due for it the 15th. this month seems odd :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Most women don't get heartburn until their 2nd trimester when the uterus is big enough to put more pressure on the stomach. So I doubt your heartburn has anything to do with pregnancy. However I was EXTREMELY tired...like sleeping 16 hours a day and still being tired...before I missed a period and I ended up being pregnant. So it could really go either way. Pregnancy symoptoms are general symptoms that are not specific to pregnancy alone.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:13 PM on May. 6, 2009