Is Cricket Wireless Any Good?

Im Thinking About Going With Them...
Anyone Have It?
What Do You Think?

kookiekayla

Asked by kookiekayla at 5:10 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Entertainment

• DH had them several years ago and the service was terrible.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 5:52 PM on May. 6, 2009

• It really depends on where you are. They have limited coverage. If youre in a big major city, you should be fine. I had them when I lived in Reno. I LOVED the fact it was unlimited minutes, web usage and texting for nly $50/month. However, if I went to travel to Silver Springs ( a small town about an hour away from Reno), or I was up in the mountains, I didnt have service. And they dont have coverage in most of the northeast. I was so satisfied though, that I would have their service again.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 8:52 PM on May. 6, 2009

• We have Cricket and its worked very well for us.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:25 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I don't know, but their commercials are god f*cking awful, I have to hit mute when they come on or else I might go on a homicidal blood soaked rampage.
    Candice369

Answer by Candice369 at 11:35 PM on May. 15, 2009