When will it all fall into place?

I hear this phrase all the time, "it all just fell into place" nothing ever seems to just "fall into place" for me it is always difficult and I always have to make huge decisions.

Is "falling in to place easy" or is it always difficult?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 5:14 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have had several things fall into place. My job of 24 years fell into my lap when the head of the department happened to be in a class I was taking and decided I would be good for her group. I sold a craft for 20 years that started when a friend invited me to take a floral arrangement class with her at the college. I met my husband at a summer job. I have been very lucky. :) all of this with no effort on my part, really. Of course the job and the sales took considerable work and I put a lot into them, but getting the job and starting the crafts business, that was all easy. And as far as my husband, we discovered that we liked the same kinds of things and just enjoyed being together.

Answer by Bmat at 5:22 PM on May. 6, 2009

• ummm i've never had it all fall into place either so don't know what to tell you but your not the only one
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:17 PM on May. 6, 2009

• heya sweetie, you know i go threw the same problem as you at times so i am going to say your 2 nd choice
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 5:21 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I forgot to mention CafeMom. I was curious about a Regis and Kelly episode and googled it and was led here. Never did find out about the episode, but I found CafeMom, a website I greatly enjoy. So that was easy, too. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 5:24 PM on May. 6, 2009

• My MIL says that too. I don't know. Everything in life that I have I've had to work for. Nothing just "fell into place" I made it happen. I worked 2-3 jobs at a time so that I could go to college and afford my car and apartment. My nephews weren't given to me, I petitioned the court for them. My house didn't just "fall into place" I made phone calls, got paperwork, spent hours on the phone calling about student loans. Things don't "just fall into place", at least not in my experience.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 5:51 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I think the phrase "fell into place" comes after the days, weeks, months of hardship. For me when I'm wanting something to happen right now it never does but after awhile things start to come together with the end result being that which I wanted in the first place so I can see myself saying..... it all "fell into place" but never over night for me lol.... and ya I'm not found of that statement either!
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 6:07 PM on May. 6, 2009

• it just fell into place...thats how i got pregnant
    Anonymous