haircut while pregnant?

Be honest...do you think I can pull off this cut ( I would keep my color which is a light brown)? link attached.

Would it look right with my facetype? Do you think it will be a lot of work to style?

Or, Should I keep my long hair and not risk the big change while I am pregnant?

http://www.hairfinder.com/haircollections6/jackholt5.htm

rjacob2008

Asked by rjacob2008 at 5:16 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your hair looks naturally straight and if it is you should be able to pull that haircut off easy
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 5:21 PM on May. 6, 2009

• but if its not I wouldnt even try
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 5:22 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I personally dont really like it....so no
    Anonymous

• I think it's cute. I like the ends being kinda rough like that. I think you could get away with it. It's the question of if you don't mind bangs. I personally hate bangs because they're just more maintenance that you'd have to get cut quite often.
    flowrchild77

Answer by flowrchild77 at 5:53 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I agree with first poster. I have to straighten my hair so I KNOW I will never go that short again because straightening hair that short is a pain in the A**!
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 6:35 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Thanks all! My hair is bone straight, just not sure if I can get the volume this cut has without a lot of work? and maintenance of the cut is also a thought...hmmm Do you think this cut will make me look older or younger?
    rjacob2008

Answer by rjacob2008 at 7:37 PM on May. 6, 2009