i have 2 boys i really want a girl..in my heart i know i will have another boy..what should i do?

i read the chinese calendar about conceiving on surtain months for a girl but dont know if it works ..i didnt try it for none of my boys

brisa1984

Asked by brisa1984 at 5:32 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have three boys. I wanted a girl so bad. When I was having the ultrasound with the second I cried when the doc said it was a boy. I felt like such a jackass. With the third I was prepared. I love my boy with all of my heart and would never want them to think that I didn't want them or don't love them because they are boys. So I never talk about my secretly wishing for a girl. I want my boys to know that I love them...not some dream for a girl.
    BTW...boys are great and the only reason I ever really longed for a girl is because I wanted to dress them up in pink frilly clothes.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:53 PM on May. 6, 2009

• uhh I personally dont think that will work but you can try. You dont get to choose the sex of your baby (unless you adopt which can take a LONG time) its all up to chance..
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 5:34 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Girl, I'm in the same boat I have too boys and my DH and I want to try for a girl at the end of the year, but I am terrified I'll have another boy. I heard somewhere that if you take calcium and some other vitamin you'll have a better chance but again I don't know for sure, I do know that I am willing to try just about anything. Good Luck. Let me know what you try and if it gets you your girl.
    Tarabella

Answer by Tarabella at 5:36 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Be happy with what ever you get.
    Anonymous

• magnesium is the other and here is a website that might help http://pregnancy.lovetoknow.com/wiki/How_to_Conceive_a_Girl
    Tarabella

Answer by Tarabella at 5:41 PM on May. 6, 2009

• http://www.genselect.com/
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 5:55 PM on May. 6, 2009