Do you go camping?

What things do you like to do when camping?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We go camping at least twice a month. When we do we also go fishing. We BBQ while we are there. It is fun & a great way to spend time with family.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:36 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Yes, we camp.  I have a friend that owns 40 acres surrounded by national park. We camp there, we have to bring our own water since there's no drinkable water, and we hike, fish, play games such as baseball or frisbee, we've made treasure hunts for the children, and we just relax. We enjoy nighttime camp fires where smores are a tradition and hot dogs on a stick :-) We enjoy star gazing and this year will have a telescope to take up there, the milky way and stars are very clear. *sigh* now you've made me miss camping, can't wait!

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 5:44 PM on May. 6, 2009

• yeah i love to and my boyfriend also loves it just now getting warm and about that time of year so can't wait for this summer !!
    lala169

Answer by lala169 at 5:52 PM on May. 6, 2009

• No hate it, I am more of a Holiday Inn, Raddison Inn, you know really nice hotel kind of a girl!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:26 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Yup yup, been twice this year. rained both times. Loving our camper.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:00 AM on May. 7, 2009

• We used to when we lived in ME and we loved it!
    My favorite times during camping were at night when we all sat around the fire just talking, gazing at the stars, enjoying nature, and just being with one another.
    God, I miss those times!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:33 AM on May. 7, 2009