i know i know another swine flu question

The guy who lives next to me has been throwing up all day. I can hear him so i dont know if he is doing it outside or if his window is open. our houses are very close. Theres no way to get it unless i am next to him or he touches me right? it does go in the outside air into my house right? i am a germ freak and like to worry about everything.

DilsMommy

Asked by DilsMommy at 5:35 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Health

• What state do you live in?? I have been flipping out about swine flu too..but am starting to relax a little because it's not even in my state and they say now that its very similar to the regular human flu and isnt that bad and that it probably wont even get to my state.......hopefully!!
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 5:39 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Just cause he is throwing up does not mean he has swine flu, he could have another strain or he can have food poision.....or he could be PREGGERS....lol.
    You can not get swine flu from your neighbor by just hearing him throw up.....you would have to come in contact with him or go and roll around in his vomit......either way SWINE FLU or NOT I would not suggest getting near him just because of the simple fact that you dont want to get throwm up on.
    GOOD LUCK and stay HEALTHY.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 5:43 PM on May. 6, 2009

• omg
    dont go kiss him or share a drink with him or let him sneeze on you
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:04 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Geeze!! Breath and relax a litlte. He may not even have the flu, maybe he is hungover because he is an alcoholic. You cannot get the flu from him throwing up in his house. You have to have person to person contact. Just stay away from him while he is throwing up.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:13 PM on May. 6, 2009

• the swine flu is a joke more people die from car crashes and the normal flu or common cold than the swine flu. don't thinking about it to hard it will make you stress out and give the media control over your emotion. educate your self about the subjec,t don't get crazy about it until you know the facts and symptoms that are evolve. and on top of that, haven't you ever thrown up before with out having the swine flu. maybe he's a drinker or has stomach problems?
    morgan453

Answer by morgan453 at 11:27 AM on May. 7, 2009