How long after Ovulation can you still get strong positive OPKs?

I shouldve Od on my 13 CD, I had the fertile cervical mucus and everything, but Monday (CD 17) I tested and got a positive opk, and then two days later, today I tested and still have a very very strong positive but I am like 7 dpo..I have no idea what is going on...Anyone have this happen to them?? I am usually like 25-27 day cycles.

Awing10

Asked by Awing10 at 5:40 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, either you built hormones quick, or you got pregnant last month and had a "free" period, and just now got the positive. False positive are very very rare. Congrats, you're pregnant!!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 5:44 PM on May. 6, 2009

• don't know same thing is happening to me was due for period and for fives days in a row got pod opkbut tested neg on hpt and someone told me that i might have gotten preggo and its not strong enough to pick up on hpt so good luck
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 6:17 PM on May. 6, 2009

• sounds to me like your pregnant! lol congrats!!
    lala169

Answer by lala169 at 6:29 PM on May. 6, 2009