Does anyone have there house clean ?

I kinda do but i don't shame on me i do thing at the last min

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What is this "clean" that you speak of? I think I remember something about that...a long time ago when it was just me in my apartment...
    southernwldchld

Answer by southernwldchld at 7:34 PM on May. 6, 2009

• nope FAR from it, but I am moving at the end of the month and I went and cleaned the new house today
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 5:54 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Not a chance lol!

I defy anyone with a 3 yr old like this one to have a clean house, a spare minute or a *life* even!

MizKizzy

Answer by MizKizzy at 5:57 PM on May. 6, 2009

• nope not at all...don't bother trying til after she goes to bed b/c she always wants to help so unless i'm dusting and can give her a rag or something simple like putting toys away theres no point in trying. that and 5 mins later she pulls out more toys, or spills her drink or something
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:00 PM on May. 6, 2009

• No way. It is sad but true. I like to say that I am a gerbil who likes clutter. Another way to put it is organized chaos. I just graduated college and am still living with my parents. My first is due in five weeks and I STILL need to get our room organized. All the furniture is there and ready to go, it is the stuff that I now have no home for that I need to keep close by. Crazy days ahead!
    miss_dasey

Answer by miss_dasey at 6:00 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Nope, I really should go wash the dishes but can't seem to get off the computer.
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 6:01 PM on May. 6, 2009

• i havent cleaned in weeks...im doing it today lol
    ShortMommytobe

Answer by ShortMommytobe at 6:01 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Nah. Well sort of, but not really. I do Saturday cleaning more times than not.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 6:04 PM on May. 6, 2009

• For the most part..
    lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 6:12 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Of course it is. I don't want my kid growing up in filth.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 6:13 PM on May. 6, 2009