how do i knwo if im pregnant?

i took 3 pregnancy test, one +, one - and the other defected, i went to the dr. and it came back negative, but after i did the test i had unprotected sex twice.... i've had all the symptoms from early pregnancy test, the morning sickness, tireness, bloating, im always hungry, head aches, and lower back pain for the last 2 days and not im spotting as if my pd is coming... i've heard that you can have your pd and still be pregnant? and that some ppl take pregnancy test and it comes negative even when they are prego, my sister took one every month until she was 5 month prego it finally showed positive could that be my case? please help me...

maxgurlie

Asked by maxgurlie at 5:50 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the doc can do a blood test if that is neg than it is neg
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 5:51 PM on May. 6, 2009

• id go in for the blood test
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 5:55 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Definitely go in for the blood test, as it is the most accurate and can measure the HCG level.
    Soon2BMommy2009

Answer by Soon2BMommy2009 at 5:58 PM on May. 6, 2009

• i would go for a blood test also my friend was pergo and cant get the test to read it .... she couldn't get wicca or anything for a long time intill she took a blood test so that's you best bet!
    lala169

Answer by lala169 at 6:19 PM on May. 6, 2009

• "i would go for a blood test also my friend was pergo and cant get the test to read it .... she couldn't get wicca or anything for a long time intill she took a blood test so that's you best bet!"

I'm sure you meant WIC, as in Women Infants Children. Wicca is a belief system.
    Anonymous

• If you had one positive home test, assume it was accurate and treat your body as if you are pregnant so that the baby isn't harmed in any way. Make an appointment with the doctor to have a blood test, urine test, and ultrasound performed. If all three of those turn up negative but your full period has shown up yet, wait two weeks and try more home tests, then follow those results up with another OBGYN appointment. Good luck!
    LunasMama

Answer by LunasMama at 6:45 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I got 3 faint positives 8 days before my period, went to the clinic, they did the test which came up negative..so they gave me a blood test and it was positive. I was 3 weeks pregnant.
    If one of the test came up positive then i'll say that it found hcg in your urine and you are pregnant but probably too early. You should call your doctor, tell them you got a positive and go in to get a blood test to confirm it.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 7:07 PM on May. 6, 2009

• go get a blood test my best friend didnt know she was prego until 7 mo because she had her regular period and my sister in law didnt know until she went into labor i know that sounds ridiculous but the baby was big for her uterus and it didnt move but she was kinda a big girl so noone noticed and extra 20lbs not even her
    lilmammaweisner

Answer by lilmammaweisner at 8:58 PM on May. 6, 2009