why do my boobs feel tingly??

K.REElS55555

Asked by K.REElS55555 at 5:54 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• ummm...Cause they fell asleep and are now they're waking up? Ya know, like your arms and legs tingle after they fall asleep for a while?
    Anonymous

• wtf?? plz dont put ignorant answers on my question.
    K.REElS55555

Answer by K.REElS55555 at 6:18 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Some women experience tingly sensations in their breasts prior to the start of a menstrual cycle. Tingly breasts can also be a sign of impending pregnancy, and of a hormonal imbalance that is not pregnancy related. Some forms of birth control and some forms of fertility medication have also been known to cause breast sensation changes. Since you posted this in the trying to conceive section, I'm assuming you are trying. The only way to get a good idea about whether you are or are not pregnant would be to take a few home tests. For that I would suggest to wait until you are at least two weeks late. Whether the tests are negative or positive, I would still suggest a follow-up appointment with your OB-GYN to confirm your results. Good luck on the TTC road. **BABY DUST**
    LunasMama

Answer by LunasMama at 6:32 PM on May. 6, 2009

• For me it was pregnancy, but fertility drugs have a tendency of causing such sensation.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 7:02 PM on May. 6, 2009